The Saturday, August 6th, monthly meeting was virtual using Zoom technology.
The presentation: Rollie Johnson, Coloring Wood, Correctly using color to bring out the brilliance of a piece.
Date: August 6th
Start Time: 10 AM EDT
End Time: 12 PM EDT
Membership Report – Gene
- 248 Active Members (Who’s Who) (+5 from 244 at the July meeting)
- Do we have your latest email address??: click here: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Workshop – Ron (shop schedule)
- Monthly Meetings Presentations – Joel
Visit the Presentation Schedule
- Education Programs Committee – Joel
- Recognition Committee – Jack (homepage)
- Other Announcements
- Gene – Picnic on September 17th, 2022 (read more)
- Gene – Howard County Bain Center update
- Election Committee Chair report – Keith Frampton
See By Laws Article 4, Article 5, and Article 6 for descriptions.
Positions up for election:
- President – Nominee(s): Mike Haigwood
- Secretary -Nominee(s): none
- Treasurer – Nominee(s): Mark Fradkin
- Dogwood wood available at the shop (see the shop monitor (shop homepage)
- Beads of Courage – Rich Ellery (home page)
- Howard County Fair Live Stream Report – Mike Heavner, VP
Presentation – Kathy Paez
Rollie Johnson, Coloring Wood, Correctly using color to bring out the brilliance of a piece.
- Useful Links for data and video to be posted shortly… (6 Aug 2022) / MUST BE LOGGED ON to view in accordance with republishing license from the presenter.
HoCo Fair 2022 video replay, by Greg Knoll (reporting) and Mike Heavner (videography)