The Guild workshop is located at the Bain Center.
To gain workshop access, users MUST be active Guild members in good standing (have your membership badge with you, when new badges are printed you may be able to pick it up at the shop)), be at least 16 years old, AND the shop monitor for the day must be present at all times.
Call Bain Center’s Main Phone: 410-313-7213, to confirm the shop is open if you have a distance to drive.
Current Workshop Status :
(Up to 5 of the latest Workshop Status posts, most recent on top, within the past 24-hours)
As of 11 June 2021
As of 11 June 2021
As of 31 December 2022
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 1230PM
Some Mondays 4-730PM (New Time!!), and
Some Saturdays 8AM-1130AM (New Time!!)
Mon Jan 30, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Manny Flecker
Mon Jan 30, 4:00 – 7:30 PM, Alan Berlin (New Time!!)
Tue Jan 31, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Ron Lambert
Wed Feb 1, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Paul Mermelstein
Thu Feb 2, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, BJ Noppinger
Fri Feb 3, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Norm Williams
Mon Feb 6, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Alan Berlin
Mon Feb 6, 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM, Manny Flecker (New Time!!)
Tue Feb 7, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Diane Frankenfield
Wed Feb 8, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Tom Allen
Thu Feb 9, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Randy Dalnekoff
Fri Feb 10, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Norm Williams
Sat Feb 11, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Jay Geinzer (New Time!!)
If you would like to be a shop monitor, please consider that even one day a month is very helpful to us, especially in situations such as the next two weeks.
- Shop Schedule – Printer Friendly PDF
- PDF not provided this cycle
Workshop Coordinator – Ron Lambert
Assistant Coordinator – Norm Williams
- All new members are to fill out the online New Membership, https://hcwg.org/new-membership/ or Gift Membership, https://hcwg.org/gift-membership/ form regardless of payment method (cash, check or credit card). Paper membership forms are a last resort. Copy the URL(s) to a private Safari window, or a new Chrome or Firefox window. Otherwise, if you’re logged in, the existing member’s info will be mapped to your account.
- If you (only a monitor or coordinator) accept cash or check, place it in the Workshop Cashbox with a note describing the payor, date, amount, and purpose. Complete the Cash or Check Receipt online form.
- Send them to the online form at https://hcwg.org/renew/. Copy this URL to a private Safari window, or a new Chrome or Firefox window. Otherwise, if you’re logged in, the existing member’s info will be mapped to your account.
Recent workshop posts: