Howard County Woodworkers Guild, Inc., Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You can request a refund:
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within sixty days of the transaction paid date, you may be eligible for a refund.
- Purchases made with a credit card (or equivalent, such as debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, or Google Pay), are subject to the original transaction amount being reduced by the fees HCWG, Inc, was charged by the card payment processor. Typically, 2.9% of the transaction, and $0.30 per transaction.
- Refunds will be tendered as follows:
- If the purchase was made by credit card, the refund will be made back to the card number used. If your card number changed since the transaction and before the refund, your institution may apply the refund automatically to the new card number. Please check with your card issuer before requesting the refund from us.
- For refunds made to a credit card, there is no additional fee for the refund transaction. Other credit channels, such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal may incur a refund fee charge.
- If the purchase was made with cash, a guild check will be issued for 100% of the purchase amount.
- If the purchase was made with a check, a guild check will be issued for 100% of the purchase amount.
- If your credit card was charged more than once for a single intended transaction, a refund for 100% of the duplicate charge will be made.
- All refund requests will be acknowledged within two business days of the request. A review will be completed within one additional business day and either the appropriate refund amount tendered, or a written response to the refund request provided.
- A denied refund request may be appealed to the Board of Directors via the Guild’s President. Use to request the appeal.