Welcome to the Beads of Courage homepage
Please see also the national Beads of Courage Homepage
From the official national website, words that say it best:
Beads of Courage, Inc. is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children and teens coping with serious illness, their families, and the clinicians who care for them through our Arts-in-Medicine Programs.
Guild members and our community are encouraged to support this program in any way that they can. Woodworkers help by making boxes to hold beads given to individuals faced with the difficult challenges presented by serious illness to our youngest and most hopeful population, our children.
- Visit the national site,
- View the photo gallery at the bottom of this page,
- advising considerations for your box project, or
Rich Ellery, lead
Guild Member Participants:
To be determined.
Request program items
- Contact Rich for these items:
- Beads of Courage bead to inset in your project
- Project creator’s Acknowledgement Card
- Project Instruction PDF file