This is the Guild’s Annual Picnic Homepage.
For 2017, our annual event will occur on 19 August. The picnic will take place at Rick Munzer’s home in rural Howard County. In the past there have been fifty or more members and guests attend this festive and sharing event.
- 1030am – setup team arrives
- 1100 – picnic starts, Show-n-Judge starts
- 1200pm- cooking starts
- 1230 – hot food served
- 130pm – Raffle auction announced
- 230pm – Show-n-Judge results announced
- lawn games, swimming, swap meet, and sage advice take place all day.
- 4pm – time approximate – clean up crew begins
- Click here to sign up for a picnic service team or food item.
- View Rick’s location on Google Map – you must log in first
These items are provided by the Guild:
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, chicken breasts, veggie patties
- Catsup, mustard, mayonaise, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, jalapeño, buns
- Chips and dip, veggie trays
- Paper plates, napkins, utensils, paper towels, trash bags
- Water (2 x 30pack), Soda (4 cases).
- Ice (160 lbs)
- Purchase Planning Workbook
1. Lawn chairs, hat, bug spray, sun screen, bathing suite, preferred beverages;
2. Food item – Plan to bring either – side dish serving up to six, OR register to bring a desert (use this Form)
- Side Dishes – Bring your favorite home recipe and plan for up to eight. This way everyone can try a little of this and that. No sign-up for side dishes.
- Deserts –
Picnic Teams (2017):
|Communications (1)||Gene Torrey|
|Provisioning (2)||George Adams|
|Setup (3)||Steve Dunbar, David Hickson, Ed Keath, Mike Heavner|
|Show-n-Judge (3)||Lisa Munzer, David Meh|
|Raffle & Swap Meet (3)||Howard Eiserike, and need more HELP!|
|Cooking (1)||Steve Dunbar, Anna Ubeda, maybe Brian Graham|
|Clean-up & Tear Down (4)||HELP!|