Rick, Guild President, was able to confirm that the Monthly Meeting, first Saturday of each month, will be held at Bain Center for the April, May and June meeting.
Other Business Matters:
- Thereafter, a new rental agreement is due.
- For the general membership, historically, we’ve enjoyed favorable treatment regarding our rental contract. For the coming fiscal year, July 2019 to June 2020, the terms are not yet firm.
- In addition, the Guild’s Demonstration Committee, recently activated by Joel, Guild Vice President, is looking at upscaling the demonstrator and topic program. The details haven’t been worked out yet.
- Membership renewal occurs at the end of our fiscal year, June 30th. The renewal campaign has since 2016 been started in May and concludes in July with the start of the new fiscal year.
- A dues increase could result from the renewal cycle coinciding with the the rental agreement and potential rent increases, and the demonstration program changes.
Your Board of Directors are aware of these factors and are working to resolve them.