The Second Saturday, September 9th, monthly meeting was held in person at Bain Center (info page) and virtual using Zoom technology.
The presentation: How to Evaluate and Purchase Used Hand Tools – Wayne Precht.
Date: September 10th
Start Time: 10 AM EDT
— 30 minutes for business, election process
— Polls close at 10:15am
— 60-75 minutes for presentation
— 15-30 minutes for election results
End Time: 12 PM EDT
Election – Committee Chair David Knipfer
- Vice President – Nominee(s): David Knipfer
- Treasurer – Nominee(s): Frank Canastar
Treasurer’s Report – Mark
Membership Report – Gene
- 211 Active Members (Who’s Who) (+3 in August)
- Do we have your latest email address??: click here: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Monthly Meetings Presentations – Kathy Paez
Visit the Presentation Schedule
- Workshop Tours – David Hickson –
Starting with a tour of Keith Frampton’s shop on Sept 30th
(full details to be emailed only to members).
- Picnic 2023 cancelled (Picnic Homepage) – Gene
- Election Committee Chair – David Knipfer – Polls closed
Show and Tell
Presentation – Kathy Paez
How to Evaluate and Purchase Used Hand Tools – Wayne Precht.
- Tool Buying Talk Wayne Precht (PDF slide deck file)
Materials and recorded video from Wayne’s presentation will be available in a few days. We will send out a notice with links to all members when it is.
Election Committee Chair – Election Committee Member – Keith Frampton
Vice President: David Knipfer elected.
Treasurer: Frank Canastar elected