The June monthly meeting will be a virtual meeting using Zoom technology. You must be a member or obtain a visitor guest pass to attend.
Date: 5 June
Start Time: 10AM
End Time: approximately 12 PM
- 182 Current Members, 14 Suspended status, 1 Pending, and 54 who decided not to renew.
Unchanged since last month.
- The BoD has suspended renewal for the next fiscal year. This means all current members membership will be extended into FY2021-2022.
- The BoD also decided to reduce new member dues to $25 for FY 2021-2022.
- Missing Email?: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Repurpose Committee – Matt
- Education Programs Committee- Joel
- Refer to Presentation Schedule.
- Recognition Committee (proposed) – Jack
- Other Announcements
- HoCo Fair – new project submission timings, read more...
Joel (Education Programs Chair) coordinates: (view past Presentation)
What’s On Your Bench? – use the volunteer button above to register with Joel to present. Be sure to note if you need us to work with you before to make sure you know how to share from your end on Zoom.
Next Meeting is July 10th, “Enhanced Show-n-Tell?” (Mike H1).
Zoom Meeting are for current members and invited Guests with a Guest Pass.Guests: Are welcome to attend two meetings, then we ask you to join. .
Members, check your email inbox for our message during the week before.