- December –
- November –
- October –
- September –
- August –
- July –
- June –
- May – TBD, Art in Woodworking
- April – Don Angberg, Live Edge Timbers: Surface Treatment; and Richard Winchester for Edge Treatment
- March – Fred Schock, Maloof and Taylor Style Rocking Chairs
- February – Brian Graham, Table Saw Setup and Alignment
- January – John Linz, Celtic Knot Carving, plus Turning a Pepper Mill
- December – Edwin Keath – Wooden Threaded Rods, & Hot Wax Finishing
- November – Mark Supik – Turning for Non-Turners
- October – Joel LaFerriere – Jogs and Techniques
- September – Joel LaFerriere – all things Shaker considered
- August – Richard Brand – Restoring Windows (Richard is a building preservationist)
- July – Doug Douglas – Built-in Kitchen Cabinets
- June – Jack Nesbitt- Mitered Boxes with Sliding Lids
- May – David Hickson – One Approach to Hand-cut Dovetails
- April – David Knipfer – Maintenance and Care of your Woodworking Machines
- March – Brian Graham – Building a Wooden Lantern
- February – Gerry Headley – Stabilizing Pen Blanks Part Two
- January – Ed Fischer – Safety
Demonstration and Meeting Related Posts
Making Bandsaw Boxes.
Videos I watched to prepare…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRX01PJ4KdMRead full text...
At the April meeting, I will demonstrate my techniques and secrets revealing how you too can be a master Jigsaw basket maker.Read full text...
The October 2014 monthly meeting demonstration was “Using Dyes in Woodworking”, by Joel LaFerriere.Read full text...
Steve Dunbar, Guild member and professional woodworker owner of Dunbar Woodworking Designs, held the meeting attendee’s attention for more than an hour as he shared his experience creating solid wood furniture and cabinet pieces. Steve provided examples of his work using the attached PowerPoint, Presentation1 August 2014. … Read full text…