Thank you for your interest in our Guild.
If you have any questions or have any trouble with our website, please use our Contact Us form.
Please be aware that spammers steal any exposed email addresses and torment their owners. For this reason we do not expose any contact information without logging in.
How we will use Your Personal Information
Deciding to Join the Guild
There are many considerations. This menu of our public facing information provides convenient navigation to pages describing our Guild.
- Contact Us
- About the Guild – Member’s Handbook
- Calendar of Events
- Meeting Information
- Monthly Meeting Demonstration Schedule
- Useful Links
- Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Ways to join:
- ONLINE: Please click HERE to complete our Online New Member Form to start the registration process. We’ll be in contact pretty fast (usually the same day).
- IN PERSON HARD COPY: You can use this Printer Friendly version. Open the link, send to your printer, fill in the blanks and bring to our Monthly Meeting.
- Or, snail mail to our Treasurer per the Dues instructions below.
- Pay your dues. See details in the Dues section below. You can pay your dues several ways.
- Send your check to the Guild Treasurer.
- Hand your check to the Guild Treasurer or Membership Chairperson.
- Prospective new members can also meet the membership and complete the entire process at our Monthly Meeting. Or you can come to the Wednesday coffee at Bain Center between 930AM and 12PM, see Bud.
Dues are $35.00 for fiscal year, which starts 1 July and runs through 30 June. New members pay a prorated portion if they join in any month other than June or July.
Make checks payable to “Howard County Woodworkers Guild“, and
snail-mail to Guild Treasurer, Manny Flecker, 10473 Owen Brown Road, Columbia, Md, 21044.
If you hand deliver your dues check, ONLY give it to Manny Flecker, Treasurer, or Gene Torrey, Membership Chair.
Ready to join?
Please click HERE to complete our Online New Member Form to start the registration process.