This is the Guild’s Annual Picnic Homepage.
For 2018, our annual event will occur on 11 August. The picnic will take place at Greg and Vanessa Knoll’s home in rural Howard County. In the past there have been fifty or more members and guests attend this festive and sharing event.
- 1030am – setup team arrives
- 1100 – picnic starts, Show-n-Judge starts
- 1200pm- cooking starts
- 1230 – hot food served
- 130pm – Raffle auction announced
- 230pm – Show-n-Judge results announced
- lawn games, swimming, swap meet, and sage advice take place all day.
- 4pm – time approximate – clean up crew begins
- Click here to sign up for a picnic service team or food item.
- To view the Guild’s picnic location on Google Map – you must log in first.
These items are provided by the Guild:
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, chicken breasts, veggie patties
- Catsup, mustard, mayonaise, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, jalapeño, buns
- Chips and dip, veggie trays
- Paper plates, napkins, utensils, paper towels, trash bags
- Water (2 x 30pack), Soda (4 cases).
- Ice (160 lbs)
- Purchase Planning Workbook
- Side Dishes – Bring your favorite home recipe and plan for up to eight. This way everyone can try a little of this and that. No sign-up for side dishes.
- Deserts –
Picnic Teams (2018):
Team Members Communications (1) Gene Torrey Provisioning (2) George Adams and ONE MORE HELP! Setup (3) George Adams, Gene Torrey and Cate Sullivan Show-n-Judge (3) Lisa Munzer Raffle & Swap Meet (3) Howard Eiserike and TWO MORE HELP! Cooking (1) Anna Ubeda, Steve Dunbar Clean-up & Tear Down (4) Gene Torrey, Mike and Barb Haigwood!