Be a Maker!
Downtown Columbia Mini Maker Faire 2018:
Event Date: October 7, 2018
Student Priority Round: Closes September 21 at 11:59pm EDT. Student 2nd Round: Closes October 1 at 11:59 pm EDT or when all spaces are filled.
Rolling Round: Closes October 1 at 11:59pm EDT or when all spaces are filled. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Fill out the application form here. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Details and descriptions of the entry categories can be found below.
- You can fill out more than one application in one or more categories.
- Before starting your application, select a quality photo of your project and yourself.
- You will be able to edit your completed application using the Maker Faire Portal. A unique link will be sent to you after submitting your application.
- Makers with commercial interests are asked to pay an exhibit fee of $250. Makers who primarily have a hands-on activity but wish to market their services may apply for a reduced exhibit fee on a case by case basis.
See the full description HERE.