Randy Dalnekoff will conduct a series of pen turning classes to be held at the Bain Center Guild Work Shop. The schedule, details, sign up form, and waiting list are shown below.
2022: Introduction to Pen Turning: 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- This is a Hands-On class/workshop that will introduce participants to the basics of making a pen using the wood lathe, and ancillary machines, such as the band saw and hand drills.
- Each participant will complete a pen that they make themselves.
- Due to the number of lathes in the shop, each class is limited to 3 participants.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- Class size is limited to three (3) members.
- Material for the projects will be provided.
- $5 is requested to cover the cost of the materials, to be paid directly to Randy at the start of class.
Open only to Members. Login required to register.