Beads of Courage (BoC) box building classes will be held on the second Tuesday of each month at the Bain Center Shop. Ron Lambert, Workshop Coordinator, will be the class shop monitor, and the event is organized by Beads of Courage Coordinator, Rich Ellery.
- Classes will run from 12:30 till ~4 pm.
- Class size is limited to 4 members.
The first four will be registered based on the date time stamp of your registration using our Registration Form. Open only to Members. Login required to register.
- Wood for the projects will be provided.
- $2.50 donation is requested to cover the cost of the BoC bead and artist card.
- 11 January – Craftsman Style box with corner posts
- 08 February – Mitered Finger-hole box w/ book matched sides and miter splines
- 08 March – Alternating width finger joint box