The Saturday, March 5th, monthly meeting will be virtual using Zoom technology. The presentation will be What’s On Your Bench.
Our premium presentations are open only to members and guest pass holders.
Zoom Details:You must be logged in to view the Zoom connection information. Members and those with a Guest Pass (click to request) receive the details by direct email in the week before the meeting.
Date: 5 March
Start Time: 10 AM
End Time: 12 PM
Membership Report – Mike H2
- 225 Active Members (Who’s Who) (+5 from last meeting)
- Do we have your latest email address??: click here: Help -> Fix My Email.
- New Membership Store product – Gift Membership
- Workshop – Ron (shop schedule)
- Monthly Meetings Presentations – Kathy Paez (new chairperson)
Presentation Committee – need volunteers
Visit the Presentation Schedule
- Education Programs Committee – Joel
- Recognition Committee – Jack (homepage)
- Other Announcements
- Rich and Ron – Beads of Courage
- Fred Grosse – Fred Grosse Wood Sale Update – Mike H2 & new member
- Mike H2 – The Board is exploring an in-person picnic on September 17th, 2022. Please let us know your thoughts. A survey email will go out this spring.
- Mike H2 – Conversation with Howard County have started up again regarding resuming in-person meetings at Bain Center. More to follow when there is something to report.
Presentation – What’s On Your Bench – Intro by Kathy Paez
- Tom Robbins – small boxes for the grandkids.
- Mike Bordelon – mid 20 century walnut cabinet.
- Joel LaFerriere – making your shop more efficient, a journey.