The October monthly meeting was virtual using Zoom technology.
Date: 2 October
Start Time: 10AM
End Time: 12 PM
- 198 Active Members
- Membership Cards –
- Cards are printed and centrally available at the Workshop in Bain Center.
- Members who joined in September/October cards are not yet at the Shop. The Monitors, via the workshop computer, have access to a report showing whose badges are still waiting to print. Members can view their profile page to see their Profile and then their badge print status.
- Do we have your latest email address??: click here: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Workshop – Ron
- Repurpose Committee – Matt
- Education Programs Committee- Joel – visit Presentation Schedule, Next month, November, David Hickson will reprise his March presentation where he introduced a number of specialty hand planes. In the November session David will demonstrate techniques for each of those hand planes.
- Recognition Committee – Jack
- Other Announcements
- Greg – Wrap-up, Robinson Nature Center (RNC) Open House – Sept 26th. Read more…
- Mike H1 – Election results:
Vice President – Mike Heavner was uncontested and reelected
Treasurer – Manny Flecker was contested, and reelected
- Mike H2 – Guild Swag – finalizing small changes to the eCommerce online store. Some board members received their first order. A direct-to-you email will go out when they’re done.
- Mike H2 – Beads of Courage
- Norm and Mike H2 – Toys for Tots
- Joel – Wednesday Coffee Group back to virtual
- Gene – Annual Picnic 2021 cancelled.
- Gene – Bain Center for Saturday meeting. HoCo is not actively working to fill open positions needed to support later Monday through Friday, or Saturday hours.
Joel (Education Programs Chair) coordinates: (view past Presentations)
Enhanced Show-n-Tell? Five or so members give a five minute show-n-tell about:
- Jack Nesbitt – Video: