The August monthly meeting will be a virtual using Zoom technology. We will feature a live stream presentation by our Guild Vice President, Mike Heavner, from the Woodworking Section of the Home Arts building at the Howard County Fair.
Date: 7 August
Start Time: 10AM
End Time: 12 PM
- Membership cards and available via the Workshop Monitor at the Bain Center Workshop.
- We 188 active memebrs.
- Do we have your latest email address??: click here: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Workshop Reopening – Ron Lambert
- Repurpose Committee – Matt
- Education Programs Committee- Joel – visit Presentation Schedule
- Recognition Committee – Jack
- Other Announcements
- Mike H1
- Election are coming in September for Vice President and Treasurer.
- Monthly Meetings at Bain Center delayed by Bain Center staffing challenge.
- Guild Swag – eCommerce online store is forthcoming, watch for the email announcement.
- Mike H1
Joel (Education Programs Chair) coordinates: (view past Presentations)
LIVE!! From Howard County Fair, Mike Heavner
Zoom Meeting are for current members and invited Guests with a Guest Pass.Guests: Are welcome to attend two meetings, then we ask you to join. .
Members, check your email inbox for our message during the week before.