The April monthly meeting was a virtual meeting using Zoom technology. You must be a member or obtain a visitor guest pass to attend.
Date: 3 April
Start Time: 10AM
End Time: approximately 12 PM
178181 Current Members
- Missing Email?: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Repurpose Committee – Matt
- Education Programs Committee- Joel
- Refer to Presentation Schedule.
- Recognition Committee (proposed) – Jack
- Other Announcements
Joel (Education Programs Chair) coordinates: (view past Presentation)
Enhanced Show n Tell – a few members deep dive into their latest project.
- Keith Frampton – bowl embellishment techniques, particularly pyrography.
- Doug Douglas – side table I am working on and the new pantorouter.
- John Linz – Finishing that turned Celtic Knot (video).
- Joel LaFerriere – Remote Control for Shop Vac and cyclone Dust Collector.
Free Wood – Gene mentioned that HoCo Recreation and Parks has harvested an historic English Elm at the Belmont Manor facility. Individuals with the means to collect and process the wood are encouraged to contact Gene.