The February monthly meeting was a virtual meeting using Zoom technology (details below agenda). You could have attend from anywhere using almost any device with an Internet or hi-speed cellular connection.
- Opening and welcome
- New members or guests – Mike H1
- Treasurer’s Report – Manny
- Membership Report – Gene
- Current counts
- Renewal ends during this meeting. $10 COVID-19 discount, $25 due.
- CHECK YOUR INBOX for notices. If you aren’t receiving our emails, please use this form to notify me: Help -> Fix My Email.
- Announcements – Mike H1
- Repurpose Committee – Matt
- Education Programs Committee- Joel
- Refer to Presentation Schedule.
- Recognition Committee (proposed) – Jack
- Rick and Lisa Munzer were recognized for eight years of service as Guild President and First Lady, respectively.
- Mike Heavner talked about Membership Benefits.
- Presentations – Joel
(view Presentation history)
A pyrography demonstration by award-winning artist Julie Bender. Learn how the art of wood burning can enhance your wooden masterpieces, watch her live demonstration.
Beginner Course – with links, lists tools and other supplies you saw in today’s presentation.
- NOTE: New Homepage for Guild Videos – to be expanded going forward.
View HCWG Videos homepage
- Mike H1 – Next Meeting is March 6th