After a five month suspension of in-person monthly meetings and regular events, the Guild Board of Directors is holding the August and September monthly meetings in a virtual format (**see note at the bottom of this page). The primary purpose is to conduct the President and Vice President election process. However, for the August meeting only (so far) we also are including portions of our regular business topics and Joel LaFerriere will demonstrate his version of the Fine Woodworking Tool Cabinet project.
The meeting is NOT IN PERSON, but can be attended using your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer, from the comfort of your home, workshop, or anywhere you can get 4G or WiFi Internet connected service.
- Rick – Opening and welcome (about 10:10 to give time for people to get in and on the zoom)
- Rick – any new members or guests
- Rick – Announcements
- Manny – Bain Center update
- Rick – Officer Reports
- Manny – Treasurer Report
- Gene – Membership Plan during the Pandemic
- Rick – Nomination Committee introduction, Manny as Chair
- Manny – Nomination Committee
- Committee Report
- Introduction of Candidates
- Introduce each candidate and invite to speak
- Ask for nominations from the floor
- Gene to describe the electronic voting process
- Rick – Demonstration Intro – Joel LaFerrier – Fine Woodworking Tool Cabinet
- Joel Demonstration – Tool Cabinet Covid Isolation Project taken from Fine Woodworking
- Rick – Adjourn.
Topic: HCWG August Virtual MeetingTime: Aug 1, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Meeting ID: 790 180 5134Passcode: 12345678Join Zoom Meeting with Zoom AppORJoin Zoom Meeting with browser only