The September 2018 monthly meeting will occur as usual at Bain Center on the 8th, SECOND Saturday of September due to Labor Day holiday.
President and Vice President Elections will be conducted by the Guild Nomination Committee Chaired by Andy Wheeler and Co-Chaired by David Knipfer. See DETAILS HERE.
- Brian Graham – 2 to show: a simple curved jig that lets me fashion rhythm bones, and a jig for cutting round tenons,
- Fred Schock – Small Geometric Parts Sleds,
- David Knipfer – Small Parts Sled,
- Joel LaFerriere – fluting and rounding jigs,
- David Hickson – Tapered Leg Jig and cross-cut sled, &
- Rick Munzer – Turned Egg Chuck.